[thelist] Retainer Arrangements

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Wed Jun 16 08:49:20 CDT 2004

I had something like this a few years ago... £x for the month at 6 hours
whether they were used or not, so the first 6 hours were free (£x) of
course rates will vary.  But the objective is to have someone available
that know s the system and there not pay someone for 2 days to assess
the situation, its up to you to make the babalnce cost effictive for
both parties

Just so you know the x in this case was 750, times have changed since
then, although not too much ;)

Andrew