[thelist] mySQL/PHP - INSERT not working

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Thu Jun 17 12:19:14 CDT 2004

You can just create one on the server. If you are running windows, you may
need to jump through a few hoops before windows will let you create the
file, but it is possible. If the server is running *nix, then this file will
be hidden and you will need to use the -a switch in your ftp program in
order to see all the files. The .htaccess file is an apache file and has
little to do directly with php (they php that you write at least).

chris