[thelist] seo software

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Thu Jun 17 12:57:14 CDT 2004

Just looking for an idea on seo software or ways to accomplish this.  At
work I have the ability to use an seo company and they are great I don't
have to waste my time with all that stuff.  However my wife runs a small
consulting firm and she is trying to do some things for some small
clients who cant afford the seo company (most start at $4,900).  So both
of us know enough to be dangerous, however there are some things that I
would rather just plop into a program and have the computer do it.

Any thoughts?

Here are some that I have either beta'd or did the trial.
http://www.webceo.com/
http://www.ezrankings.com/
http://www.trendmx.com/
http://www.xseo.com/download.htm