[thelist] Is Target dead

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Fri Jun 18 08:57:47 CDT 2004

Chris Hayes wrote:

> It should be down to the designer to decide the best usage,
> XHTML can be strict, it doesn't have to be utterly fascist.

All I'm trying to say is that there is a difference between opening
windows in a content-based Web site and in a Web application. They are
different animals, but all too often when these things comes up, we talk
about the Web as though everything works (or needs to work) the same.

In any case, you have to make an educated judgement on what is the most
appropriate method to use.