[thelist] Web-based Wysiwyg for CMS

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 11:20:54 CDT 2004

I'd love to read the write up, if that's possible, or at least I'd like see
what you come up with.  Do you plan on posting or blogging this info?  I am
not sure there is an absolute number 1 editor out there?  Are there specific
features you are researching?  For example, CSS support, browser/platform
support, library items, etc.?