[thelist] Strange horizontal scrollbars in IE

Webmaster webmaster at tribal-treble.com
Mon Jun 21 11:30:03 CDT 2004

I had a question i was hoping somebody could help correct. Its in regards
to a site im working on (temp at: http://24.77.213.99/tribal-treble.com/ )
that I was wondering if somebody may be kind enough to help with: This is
most likely something that has been discussed, I've searched and don't
really know how to describe it, so it was a dead end... If you notice when
clicking on some of the nav links, some of the pages end up with a
horizontal scroll at the bottom and I don't know why... the only guess I
could have was as soon as the vertical scroll appears it creates the
horizontal one as well... But the odd thing is, no matter how big or wide I
make the iframe that the links are loading into, it keeps appearing...

Thanks