[thelist] Help with RewriteMap

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Mon Jun 21 12:27:23 CDT 2004

Hi all,

i'm trying to do a little mod_rewrite magic, whith the help of the
RewriteMap. I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error, so it's not going
quite as expected

Here's what i want:

Case 1:
http://simplelogica.net/logicola/node/view/1 (OLD SCHEME)
http://www.simplelogica.net/logicola/index.php?id=1 (NEW SCHEME)

(post ids doesn't always match, that's what i need the rewrite map)

Here's what i've got so far

.htaccess _____________________

RewriteEngine   on
RewriteMap      old-post-mapping
txt:/home/simplelogica/www/logicola/map.map
RewriteRule     ^/node/view/(.*)$       ${old-post-mapping:$1} [R=301,L]
_________________________

map.map (fragment) _______________________

node/view/295 index.php?id=284
node/view/296 index.php?id=285
node/view/297 index.php?id=286
node/view/298 index.php?id=287
node/view/299 index.php?id=288
node/view/300 index.php?id=289

Could someone give me a hint? I also need to deal with a couple of
special cases, but i'll wait until this is achieved :)

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net