[thelist] seo software

J Nicholas Tolson jtnt at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 22 08:16:51 CDT 2004

Actually, there is a lot more sharing going on than just with DMOZ. The
chart linked to below illustrates this and should also help in choosing
which search engines/directories are the most important to which to submit.

http://www.bruceclay.com/searchenginerelationshipchart.htm

I keep this tacked to my wall. It's been a big help in figuring out who is
sharing what with whom.

Nicholas