[thelist] Recieved number of bytes (cleaned up script)

Daniel Saxe mistersaxe at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:56:07 CDT 2004

By using your more cleaned up version you will not take duplicate images
into account. So if you are using the same image on a lot of places in the
document you will add the file size of each of them. And as far as I know IE
(and other browsers  as well, I guess) only downloads an image with the same
url once. So the total size would then be wrong if using the same image in
multiple places.

The fileSize property for the document and img is a IE-6.0 property.

/Daniel