[thelist] Creating a desktop link to a web page

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Wed Jun 23 08:04:39 CDT 2004

Thanks Ken.  This would allow ME to create a shortcut on MY desktop, but
what I want to do is allow WEB SITE VISITORS to create a shortcut on THEIR
desktop.  Walking through these steps would most certainly not work for
99.99% of users.  They need to be able to click a link and have a shortcut
saved to their desktop.

Thanks!!!