[thelist] Log Analyzers: tracking a specific user

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Jun 24 19:04:21 CDT 2004

At 04:12 PM 6/24/2004, Audrey Blumeneau wrote:

>I have looked in to Hit Box (websidestory) and Webtrends.
>
>Any opinions on these two? Any suggestions for others that can do the
>above request?

If you use the cookie tracking with Webtrends (older versions) that works
OK. Newer versions I believe use hidden gifs and querystrings for tracking
versus reading the logs.

Another that does this pretty well (hidden gifs and querystrings) is
DeepMetrix LiveStats.

--
Anthony Baratta
President