[thelist] Banner Advertising

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Mon Jun 28 10:53:08 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

One of our clients is interested in generating extra revenue from
banner advertising. They are based in the UK but their site attracts
visitors from Europe and the US as well. Their demographic is
predominately 18-35 gadget obsessed, FHM reading males. Their site gets
a medium amount of traffic and they are a household name in the UK.

Unfortunately I know nothing about banner advertising. I've done some
googling but really don't know where to start. So can any of you
recommend a good online advertising network that may suite their needs
needs. One that has quality advertising partners that may suit the
demographic. If you do, please feel free to mail me off list.

Andy Budd