[thelist] Word for websites?

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 10:06:36 CDT 2004

The thing that got to me the other day was typing in urls. Word would
automatically take the quotes out and turn the url blue.

That's the thing about programs like Word. Its wonderful having a word
processor that does things automatically for you like spell checking but
when you're building a website its more trouble than its worth.

I'm sure you can turn these things off but the majority of customers want a
program that does everything straight out of the box.

--
Chris Price