[thelist] Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Jun 29 12:18:42 CDT 2004

This reminds us all of the importance of testing our sites.  All the
links, mailto's, navigation, on many browsers and OSs, etc.  In this
case, a simple email with a read receipt would have be adequate to check
this. Test, test and test, and then let someone else test, test, and test.

Been there, done that! Learned from it!

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"