[thelist] Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Tue Jun 29 12:21:48 CDT 2004

> In resume: The error could't be worse.

I don't know about that.  That kind of error is typical of website
development.

You know, when stuff like this happens, I pick my rear-end up off the ground
and try to figure out what the lesson is.  In this case, it's lack of
attention to detail.  Or, lack of QA.  Perhaps integrating a formal QA
process (from an external QA contractor) will avoid problems like this in
the future.

Your clients might not like the cost, but by offering the option you would
offer yourself plausable deniability of responsibility from these minor but
catastrophic errors.  Besides, in two years, don't you think the client
could have checked it?  Yea, blame the client!

Jonathan