[thelist] Tips for planning content delivery?

Krauss, Kate kkrauss at ejcenter.org
Wed Jun 30 09:08:48 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm the communications person at my small nonprofit, which is
redesigning its web site.

We are close to the end of the design phase and I am the point person in
charge of content delivery to our web design company of our hundreds of
documents as well as web copy written for the new web site. This seems
like a project fraught with potential problems.

Can people who have done this before post ideas on organizing this
thing-and pitfalls to avoid?

Thanks,

Katie Krauss

Education Law Center

www.elc-pa.org <http://www.elc-pa.org/>   www.psrn.org
<http://www.psrn.org/>

Dedicated to Quality and Fairness in Pennsylvania's Public Schools