[thelist] Creative Sitemaps

Richard Osborne R.M.Osborne at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 10:49:59 CDT 2004

>> Here's one I threw out to my client last night and absolutely loved it.

http://www.azuritedesign2.com/Ginault%20Print/pictures/logo/Header/Sitemap.p
hp

That looks great - might have to borrow that idea :-)

On a linked note, an interesting tool that I sometimes use on the developer
side of things is Astra Site Manager:

http://developer.netscape.com/software/tools/listing/deployment/siteasset/Me
rcury/mercury.html

It allows you to see a visual representation of your site and get a feel for
the overall 'balance'. I'm not convinced it's always that accurate, but it
can be worth a place in your toolbox, as it were. (not sure what the licence
restrictions are any more, it seems to have gone through a change of
ownership)

Rich Osborne

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/