[thelist] online reservation software

S Watson swatson at internavigate.com
Thu Jul 1 11:13:02 CDT 2004

List Gurus :)

	I'm looking into some options for a friend who owns a number of
condos/townhomes in Whistler BC.  He wants to set up a website that can take
online reservations, show availability, rates for different seasons, online
cc payment, etc., etc. They have eight units  to manage and they are kind of
a mom and pop biz :) so I'm thinking lower cost - this isn't a corporate gig
:)  One program I've come across is RezEasy
(http://www.hallisoft.com/RezEasy/Features.html) from Hallisoft.  I'd love
to hear comments if anyone has used this program and/or any input from your
esteemed minds as to other options/programs :).  In the meantime I'm going
to download their demo version and give it a whirl!

many tia

Shelley