[thelist] online reservation software

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Thu Jul 1 12:04:43 CDT 2004

http://phpmyhotels.sourceforge.net/
http://www.digitaldruid.net/php-residence/en/

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of S Watson
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:13 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] online reservation software

List Gurus :)

	I'm looking into some options for a friend who owns a number of
condos/townhomes in Whistler BC.  He wants to set up a website that can
take
online reservations, show availability, rates for different seasons,
online
cc payment, etc., etc. They have eight units  to manage and they are
kind of
a mom and pop biz :) so I'm thinking lower cost - this isn't a corporate
gig
:)  One program I've come across is RezEasy
(http://www.hallisoft.com/RezEasy/Features.html) from Hallisoft.  I'd
love
to hear comments if anyone has used this program and/or any input from
your
esteemed minds as to other options/programs :).  In the meantime I'm
going
to download their demo version and give it a whirl!

many tia

Shelley

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/