[thelist] Flash Causes Gibberish in Popup Window

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 09:21:08 CDT 2004

Yep, loading the html file, and then loading the SWF file into the html file
worked great.  Works for IE 5, 5.5 6, NS 7 (not sure about 4.7 and 6...yet)
all Mac browsers, etc.  The gibberish is indeed to ascii, every few line I
could make out some flash terminology.  All is well no, and working great.

I do not know what the MIME type is, any help on that would be appreciated.
I am not currently catering to older versions of Flash, version 7 is
required for this b/c the flash file uses Components, which are new to
version 7.  I'd like to know more about the mime type, even though the page
is done for now.

Thanks,
Jono