[thelist] Display problem in navigation column (IE6-win)

Peekstok, Anna Anna.Peekstok at METROKC.GOV
Fri Jul 2 14:57:27 CDT 2004

The page: http://www.metrokc.gov/kcdot/test.asp

The css: http://www.metrokc.gov/kcdot/newstyle.css

The problem: Page looks fine when first opened in IE6-win, but when resized
(not 100% of the time, though) the content in the left-floated navigation
column goes all screwy, meaning the box-style list elements in the top half
of the list expand in height but appear to be empty of content. The bottom
half of the list remains fine, and the whole thing goes away when I refresh
the page.

A problem also manifests itself if another window has been placed in front
of the browser window and then moved. That same top half of the navigation
column stays empty of content where the window was covering it.

The fact that this only happens to the top half of the column really makes
me suspect a coding error, but I check and recheck and just don't see one.

*****
Anna Peekstok
King County Department of Transportation
Community Relations and Communications
206-263-6482