[thelist] [semi OT] Slashdot article on IE

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Jul 2 15:42:43 CDT 2004

>I guess according to yahoo, people are making a jump to mozilla.
>alexa concurs:...

Funny, I was just looking at stats on W3Schools[0], and it showed about 10%
Moz use for 2004!  Granted, that's a somewhat skewed visitor base, but it
was very encouraging.  Not that I dislike IE soooo much, but I would much
prefer a web dominated by Gecko over IE.  Similar trends appearing in a
couple of other sources as well [1], [2].

[0] http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
[1] http://www.mywebsite.force9.co.uk/
[2] http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm

PS: Do I owe a tip for responding to an OT post?

Maximillian Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites for Microbusiness
www.NeptuneWebworks.com
v: +1 541-302-1438