[thelist] SEO and dynamic URL's

Mr. Tenuta dtportnoy at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 7 15:46:36 CDT 2004

Hi,
I just ran into this and found it quite interesting.
Grabbed the info from here http://www.submit-it.com/subopt.htm?tipq=1.2&subans=1

" http://www.test.com/index.php?page=test

If your URL contains any of the above elements it is very unlikely that it will get listed at any of the major search engines. We recommend that you submitting a different URL that is not dynamic if possible."

I've been creating pages with php templates for faster loading time. Basically replacing an include to include that dynamic content. ex: include("/templates/" . $test . ".sht");

Now i find out it's a big NO-NO. I have a new project at hand, and am now wondering how can I handle this situation another way? Should I just create a different page of includes each time instead of having it dynamic on one page?

Any suggestions, help and info are welcome, thanks :)
Lawrence