[thelist] MP3 BG music player

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Jul 7 22:29:40 CDT 2004

Joshua Olson wrote:

>Thanks for the good idea regarding flash.  The ability to stream will be
>very useful indeed.
>
>I've googled, just as you recommended, for Flash players.  I see a few
>tutorials, but nothing prepackaged.  Any ideas where I can find something
>pre-built?

I don't know. I have never really looked for any pre-built Flash mp3
players. I do Flash development so I would simply build one myself
instead of looking for one. Send me an email if you need something
developed.

A little googling revealed this link:

http://www.wimpyplayer.com/

Looks pretty cool. Keywords used were "Flash mp3 player"

chris