[thelist] OEM CDs

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Fri Jul 9 06:29:59 CDT 2004

thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> chris h wrote:
>> Please read the very last entry in the FAQ. This should
tell you
>> everything you need to know..:)
>>
>> http://qualityoemsoft.biz/faq.php
>
> And how about the second last entry:
> "Note, that you will not be able to register the software
with the
> manufacturer and get technical support."
>
> --
> Sarah Sweeney
> Web Developer & Programmer
> Portfolio :: http://sarah.designshift.com
> Blog, etc :: http://hardedge.ca

As someone who previously lived in Asia for quite a while,
these offers are no big deal. I could pick the same up in
Hong Kong or Singapore without much trouble if I was so
inclined. You can get the stuff on the net if you want to
spend the time downloading. It's simply the basic software
copied with the relevant serial and/or crack. They've just
put a smoother front to it. As commented, it may well be
that the whole thing is a simple set-up to obtain CC numbers
etc.

<tip>Stay away!</tip>

Tony Page

    T R A V E L S I G N P O S T S