[thelist] ftp server or sharing large files...

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Wed Jul 14 18:36:07 CDT 2004

Hey there. I want to be able to receive and send large files to and from
clients and co-workers etc that email cannot handle i.e. 6mb and above I
guess. I want to move away from sending CDs/DVDs as it is too slow.

How do people out there normally handle this situation? Use an FTP server of
some sort? Are there companies out there providing this service?

My hosting for my domain only has a limit of 50mb so a possible option.???

Cheers

Justin