[thelist] html page analyser program

Richard Davey rich at launchcode.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 19:37:31 CDT 2004

Hello Alex,

AB> now the problem is, is that if i try www.photos.org the header shown in
AB> the prog is this:

AB> Headers Content:
AB> HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
AB> Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:00:50 GMT
AB> Server: Apache/1.2.6
AB> Connection: close

AB> sheds some light that their server isnt setup that well.

I'm afraid it's your PHP code. Their server gave me a standard 200
response when I tried it just now via the PHP HTTP header code I've
got. You can see for yourself here:

http://sandbox.deepstorage.net/woodstock/

(Please note - running from my home ADSL connection, so speeds will
vary and assumes Apache is running!)

Suggest you look at the superb PHP class file Snoopy
(http://snoopy.sourceforge.net I believe) - because that is what
Woodstock uses (above) and it works just fine.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde