[thelist] Neat site about Freelance

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Jul 15 21:38:46 CDT 2004

>I registered, got my confirmation e-mail, went to the confirmation link,
>was told I was confirmed and could login and then logged in only to be
>told I still had to confirm my account.  Seems like a well programmed
>site...

Same experience here.  The site's markup is certainly not overly impressive
either.  But then, some of the most financially-successful designers I know
use horrible nested-tables-font-tags-the-works HTML...  Which is more
important, righteousness or wealth?  :-\

Maximillian Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites for Microbusiness
www.NeptuneWebworks.com
v: +1 541-302-1438