[thelist] Re: FreelanceCollege.com

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 23:23:20 CDT 2004

--- divaone <lparis1 at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Subject: Welcome to FreelanceCollege.com

> [1] http://www.freelancecollege.com/member/lessons/0046.shtml

The first thing I noticed when I got to the site is that they want to sell you lots of stuff -
that's the whole point of it. The article quoted above would have been interesting... in 1996.
That is literally 8 year old methodology. I'm surprised someone has the gall to write that...wait,
no I'm not.

Look at the background site she links to - you have to laugh. Although it brings back strangely
fond memories of 1994-96 and hunting down things like backgrounds, textures and buttons. Let's
leave the past in the past, shall we?

For those of you who truly want to learn, stick to this site, as well as truly free sites like
www.alistapart.com.

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!