[thelist] Client dismissal letter

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Jul 16 15:22:02 CDT 2004

Response:
Contract would be the operative word. Did you create the contract? Did you
leave yourself a tidy little loop hole?

I did create the contract. I do not remember, then again it was a 24 clause
statement, anything about if I wanted out. No product was delivered. No
money was given to me for services rendered.

As far as this goes "I'll deliver what I have done so far, assign all rights
to the same
to you, and you will pay me a termination fee of X, and the signed contract
between us is thereafter deemed satisfied/excused/rescinded" I'll need to
verify with the contract details to see exactly what was was.

Then again the guy's pretty anal about his attitude on life. His answering
machine auto responder was, "I saw your number or I didn't recognize it, and
I didn't want to pick up the phone. If you feel that you need to leave me a
message anyway, you can do so after the tone.... (beep)"

Rob