[thelist] SEO - Question

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 18 13:17:12 CDT 2004

yes, but even if you have the best written copy, it would always be
better to double that text in your page, in order for the **word density
count** to be better for those words that you carefully crafted in your
copy.

But you're right about being banished, I wouldn't like to be banished
from major search engines, simply because of some unharmful css tricks.

cheers,