[thelist] Tip/Trick

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Mon Jul 19 03:54:31 CDT 2004

Dear All:

   I was struggling with this issue for a while, and when a kind soul
pointed me to this link, I was quite grateful and would like to share it
with the list.

<tip type="Migrating from Mozilla Mail to Thunderbird" author="Burhan
Khalid">

If you have a lot of messages/account setup in Mozilla mail and you
would like to move to Thunderbird, or would like to test out
Thunderbird, follow this link :

http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html#q2.2

Which worked wonders for me. I have over 10,000 messages in Moz. Mail
(including junk mail training, etc.) and this step moved all those
successfully to Thunderbird.</tip>