[thelist] Time Triggered Events on Server

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Mon Jul 19 10:28:09 CDT 2004

I should have warned you I'm sorry, I used to be heavy into that
software after the auction big craze a few years ago, then fell off my
radar when I got other projects.  I went back like a month ago, they
used to be free, and open source license, and it was a pretty simple
three file setup, but now I guess he wants to make money, I cant blame
him, a lot of people made money off of that script a while back.

Anyway I sent you the link because he handles a lot of automation and
end times of auctions in a very simple way, and it works, and so I
though it would give you some ideas.

dan