[thelist] ColdFusion confusion

Simon Perry thelist at si-designs.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 14:45:30 CDT 2004

Pete Freitag wrote:

> Simon Perry wrote:
>
>> Can any of you ColdFusion Gurus tell me the format/datatype
>> #fromdates# is returning in the following ColdFusion code?
>>
> Simon it looks like from date is in the format dd/mm/yyyy

Thanks Pete,

I didn't have access to a server running ColdFusion to test on:-( It
turned out that it was outputting *{ts '2004-01-01 00:00:00'} which
isn't a valid xsd:dateTime format which is what the Apache axis server
was wanting. I managed to finally get hold of the system developer and
we have made some changes to the date handling.

Thanks again

Simon
*