[thelist] "The Web Design Business Kit"

patrick pms at stoutstreet.com
Wed Jul 21 16:02:12 CDT 2004

That is the stickler, isn't it? Sounds like a great opportunity for a
knowledgeable sales person to have a bevy of eager clients lined up
right off the bat -- show you understand and care about what we do so
that you can sell our services appropriately (beyond marketing blogs
saying 'do this, do that').

patrick sanders
http://www.stoutstreet.com
web sites that fit