[thelist] Template Monster [WAS: A Beginner FreelanceQuestion]

Seth Thomas Rasmussen seth at sethrasmussen.com
Thu Jul 22 12:36:31 CDT 2004

Heh, and a good point, I suppose. Dentist told me I need fillings this
morning, and I'm reading "No Logo"... I think I'm just a bit crabby and
confrontational. ;)

I still don't like sites like that though. Maybe I just need a better
illustration to show it, but for now I guess I'll go back to the
sidelines...