[thelist] ok - asp formatting problem

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Jul 23 15:29:18 CDT 2004

Please post a link, css, copy and paste code, what have you so we can spot
your problem a little easier.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Delaney [mailto:brian.delaney at mccmh.net]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 3:15 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] ok - asp formatting problem

The main web page gives choices to list a department members or single
person's phone number etc.

The results page is dynamically drawn. It has a table at top with three
cells (logo - text - logo).

The left side has two buttons: close and print
The middle displays the results of the search.

The problem is that if the results return several users the buttons get
pushed down and always remain in the center. If there are 50 in the list
you do not see the buttons unless you scroll down. I have tried
different tables and div tags without any luck. I just want the buttons
to stay at the top of the left side!

any help is appreciated.

thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of
the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of
this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all
copies of the original message.
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/