[thelist] Please trim, please don't top post.

Liam Delahunty liam at megaproducts.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 04:51:54 CDT 2004

Two things have began to really irk me in recent days/weeks with this list.

1. Top posting. [a]
2. Lack of trimming. [b]

I prefer to see replies embedded & conversational style if replying to
certain arguments. I want the non relevant parts of the previous post
removed. If you're having a general discussion about the merits of web
design or certain editors you can pretty much dump everything but a
couple of lines from the previous post. Makes my bandwidth use & email
storage smaller, its easier to read on my PDA and makes sense for those
on the digest.

a. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting
b. http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20040308/156381.html

Ta. Cheers. Cheerio.

COYW!

--
Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Ltd
http://www.megaproducts.co.uk/ Internet Design & Development