[thelist] Taking control of a client's computer

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Mon Jul 26 08:59:58 CDT 2004

We do that all the time. We used to try doing it through RDC (built into
2000 Server, XP Pro, 2003 Server...) but with most people now being behind
firewalls we ditched that, and now we use WebEx. We have a company account
and anyone that needs assistance (remote workers, clients that need support,
etc...) just navigates to http://ourcompany.webex.com (not the real URL) and
we can take control of their computer.

Jeff

         .:  J E F F   W I L H E L M  :.
jeff at summit7solutions.com  .:.  summit7solutions.com
     p: (401)709-4492  .:.  f: (419)735-8865

Message from  at Monday, July 26, 2004 9:32 AM: