[thelist] Menu List question

Robert Hanson rhanson at mva.com
Tue Jul 27 12:03:31 CDT 2004

Don't rely on your menuing system alone to control access to any web page.
If user A can see that report, he can get the URL for it and send the URL
to person B, who should not have access.  You're fine with limiting the
menu to those items the user can pick, but you need to add security to each
page too.