[thelist] tip owed: changing thunderbird reply header

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Jul 27 16:45:02 CDT 2004

Message from Sarah Sweeney (7/27/2004 09:25 AM)
>One of my pet peeves with Thunderbird (and other mail clients) has always
>been the reply header. So I did some searching and found the following
>code which, when added to your user.js file, allows you to change the
>reply header:

And you can do the same in Eudora too (Learned this on evolt a couple years
back.):
Add the following line to your eudora.ini file in the [Settings] section:

ReplyAttribution=On %1 %2 said:
(%1 = date, %2 = sender)

Or you can also type this into a blank message (I keep it in my address
book) and alt-click it:
<X-Eudora-Option:ReplyAttribution>

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/