[thelist] Client Updates to SSI .inc file

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Jul 28 13:16:29 CDT 2004

Can't you use a form for them to input the data and write a simple
server-side script (ASP/PHP) to append the data to the inc file?

They wouldn't even need to input the html, the script could do that too.

regards.
-marc

Message from Bob Haroche (7/28/2004 11:08 AM)

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/