[thelist] Client Updates to SSI .inc file

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Jul 28 14:36:07 CDT 2004

For what it's worth...

	I had a project where the client had no web skills but wanted to
be able to add new reports with links.  I gave them a subroutine that
took the new record and rendered it elsewhere... So all they have in
their include file is

addReport("reportName1", "reportFileName1.pdf")
addReport("reportName2", "reportFileName2.pdf")
addReport("reportName3", "reportFileName3.pdf")
addReport("reportName4", "reportFileName4.pdf")

and my addReport function can then put these values in an array, sort
that array, render the data in whatever new style they want, etc.

Cheers,

Peter Brunone
EasyListBox.com