[thelist] [jsp] How to get weblogic/jsp to output valid html

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:24:29 CDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:40:32 -0400, Johnson, Christopher (MTO)
<christopher.johnson at mto.gov.on.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on a J2EE project using WebLogic. One annoyance that I keep
> running into is that when a jsp page is compiled by WebLogic, it does not
> quote attributes. In addition, it renders all html tags in uppercase. Is
> there anyway to fix this -- i.e., to have it quote all attributes and render
> tags in lowercase?

We are going to need more information.

Unless Weblogic has changed dramatically in the last 3 years since
I've used it, there is nothing inherent that produces its own HTML.
You must be using some sort of framework.

Are you sure you're question has to do with Weblogic itself and not
some framework you are using?

--

Matt Warden
Berry Neuroscience Lab