[thelist] Which OS to trust for keeping productive?

Dave schemer at speedeenet.com
Fri Jul 30 12:42:21 CDT 2004

A Maynes wrote:

>Not sure if this is relevant but you could always have many OS's on
>difference switchable drives and develop accordingly :)
>
>Presumably this is for cross brwoser tests?
>
>Andrew

I have a bunch of pc's and also the BootIt partition manager but in
reality having too many OS's on one pc seems like a pain. I just run
around between pc's when I need to test stuff if I need to. In fact,
thats probably why I get freaked out every now and then cause it takes a
while to update all the pc's with AV and MS Updates. But then things
settle down and I can get back to work... :-)
Thanks,
Dave