[thelist] MM Contribute issue with editing virtual includes

Karl Jacobs kj at studio.aero.org
Mon Aug 2 14:16:18 CDT 2004

The Contribute solution is a necessity here, given that the editor is
insisting on being able to make changes himself.  And considering I'm
getting tired of his dictating to me how text should be styled, I'm
more than happy to give all that work to them.

Regarding the extra tags, I don't think that will work, even though
i'm using .html, not .inc.  I'll try it, and see what happens.....

If you really limit the areas "users" can make changes in, Contribute
isn't bad.....