[thelist] RAM M$ XP properties

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Tue Aug 3 07:58:13 CDT 2004

Those are pameters for the hard drive to work with. It's best if you set
those numbers to:

 - a fixed size
 - about 1.5 - 2x the amount of RAM you have
 - reside on the fastest drive on your system
 - for systems of more than 1GB of RAM I make that smaller, to force Windows
to more aggressively use the RAM

Jeff

         .:  J E F F   W I L H E L M  :.
jeff at summit7solutions.com  .:.  summit7solutions.com
     p: (401)709-4492  .:.  f: (419)735-8865

Message from  at Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:40 AM: