[thelist] Commissions with Third Party Vendors

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Aug 3 09:39:23 CDT 2004

Hi list,

Out of curiosity, I have a personal site that I'd like to resell stuff from
other people to other people; a flea market manager if you will. Since the
buyers are paying the sellers, how can I make a commission off the sales, if
the buyers are paying the sellers directly. I want to get paid when the
sellers do. AND I want this as automated as possible.

I had thought about having the buyers pay me then I'll take my cut and pay
the sellers the majority of the payment. I'd like to do this without that
step of my involvement.

How?

Rob Smith