[thelist] Disable Multiple Forms with JavaScript

Mike Carlson mike at mcarlson.net
Tue Aug 3 12:25:04 CDT 2004

Peter:

Thanks for the code. I am running into a problem though. It works perfectly in FireFox .9 but not in IE 6. I get some JS error about Object Expected in IE.

Any ideas? I fixed the wrap but otherwise the code is exactly the same. Like I said it works in Mozilla just fine. I have no image input type, just text boxes and buttons.

Thanks,
--Mike