[thelist] browser differences

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Aug 3 14:47:10 CDT 2004

Alida,

If you have a PC, you can run NS 6.x, 7.x, Opera X, Mozilla 1.x, Firebird
0.x, and all of IE 5, 5.5, and 6 simultaneously.  I'd recommend that you
test in at least the above for PC.  Throw in Lynx if you are curious.  I
also have a Mac sitting here and I test in Safari.  I don't usually bother
with IE/Mac.

Testing in an actual browser is almost always your best bet.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/